TERRA RIKA Beach & Dive Resort, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
TERRA RIKA Beach & Dive Resort is exactly at the southwest tip of the famous Saud white beach cove of Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte; technically, it is seated within the vicinity of Burayoc Pt., – a distinct navigational reference for seafarers.
It is strategically located to give visitors a better perspective of the white beach cove and the windmill backdrop of the Bangui Bay. A sip of hot coffee or a cold beer at Casablanca Seaside Grille of Terra Rika is simply soothing and therapeutic. The wind and the wave are just perfect accom-paniments of the sun when it begins to render distinct masterpieces on the west horizon every late afternoon.
TERRA RIKA Beach & Dive Resort is indeed the perfect place to stay and enjoy The Viewty and the Beach. Remember, real beauty is not just skin deep!
PAGUDPUD is more than just the white sand beach and the variant seascapes painted by the sun. It is a paradise of vibrant and rich colored submarine life teeming in scenic coral reef formations.
TERRA RIKA Beach & Dive Resort affords you access to the deep-seated beauty of the place; the other dimension of Pagudpud’s Eden.
TERRA RIKA Beach & Dive Resort’s Facilities and Amenities
- TERRA RIKA Beach and Dive Resort has 33 fully airconditioned rooms furnished with cable TV, refrigerator; hot and cold bath;Wide range of FREE WI-FI hot spots and standby 70 KVA Genset.
- Snorkeling gears • Sets of Scuba gears & equipments • Clean & fast tank refill station • Offers diver certification at a reasonable price • Kayaks and banca are available
Terra Rika Sumatra Hall
- A multi-function hall overlooking the sea with 350 pax capacity, excellent audiovisual capability with powerful projector and a wide LCD monitor for multi-player, decoder, and computer.
Casablanca Seaside Grille
- Seafoods resto and bar that offers delectable foreign and local cuisines – 100 -150 pax capacity.
Diving, Beach, and Resort Activities
- Scuba Diving
- SNUBI-DOO/Underwater Stroll
- Beach Volleyball
- Surfing, Body Boarding
- Boating and Beach Tour
- Indoor and Outdoor Dining
- Marine Exploration